Panorama – SLIM Indoor / Outdoor Electric Fireplaces
PANORAMA SERIES – SLIM MODELS – INDOOR/OUTDOOR FULL FRAME ELECTRIC FIREPLACES
The Panorama Series of built-in electric fireplaces have been designed to give you the maximum in flexibility in selecting a unit that perfectly suits your needs.
Full Frame Viewing Area
The Panorama Series give you multiple length and depth options as well as giving you the ability to install your fireplace with your choice of finishing material built right to the glass for a “clean face” design or using the provided black metal surround. Your choice – your design!
A Kaleidoscope of colour
Featuring the vibrant Fire & Ice flame set, with just a click of your remote you can easily change the flame colour from blue to purple to violet to orange or yellow.
Note: The Slim fireplaces feature the newest Dual Flame blue/multi-colour flame presentation and come with large clear glass nuggets, clear & blue diamond fire glass media.
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Cover MUST be purchased if installing outdoors
- *NEW* State-of-the-art flameset, with a click of the remote, change the flame from traditional colors such as yellow and orange to more contemporary colors like blue, purple, rose and violet.
- Approx. heating area 400-500 sq. ft.
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- NEW Thermostat hard wire ready
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Remote control for flame and heater
- Full frame viewing – unit allows for choice of finishing material to come right to glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box, it is up to you if you want to use it or not
- 6 3/4″ models have a single flame set
- Included Media: Large glass nuggets, clear & blue diamond media
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view
the most accurate representation of the Fire & Ice Flame and our regular flame sets, please visit
your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.