The Stanford 55L Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace
This baby must work out! Who could resist this fireplace with it’s long and lean design. The contemporary styled Stanford offers up our largest flame viewing area at an impressive 55” wide. More flame – more game!
For the control freak in all of us the Stanford offers the Deluxe System including 7 day programmable thermostat remote, 6 stage dual fan control and modulating valve so you can control the flame. This fireplace unit is available in gas and liquid propane (LP by special order). Contemporary black porcelain panels, black reflective glass and 9 piece rock set all come standard with this stunning gas fireplace.
A surround with safety barrier is mandatory for this model.
- Ceramic glass
- Flush mount design
- 36,000 BTU (Stanford)
- Electronic Ignition
- 7 day programmable thermostat deluxe remote
- 7 stage modulating valve (flame control)
- Linear style burner
- 100% Safety shut off
- NG or LP
- Top vent only
- Black Porcelain panels
- Deluxe digital remote control
- Dual Fan kit with 6 stage adjustable control
- Black reflective fire glass media & 9 piece decorative rock media set
- Dual stainless steel pan burner
Complimentary – 14 Piece Design Media Kit
Free for a limited time! Purchase a Stanford 55 fireplace and receive a Deluxe 14 piece log set with designer decorative media including stones, pebbles and ’embers’.
- Termination kit
- Extra decorative rock media – 3 piece set
- Liquid propane conversion kit
- Hard pipe vent
- Flex vent to hard pipe adaptor
- NEW Clean face surround
- Basic black surround with safety barrier
- Decorative black surround with safety barrier
- Decorative stainless steel surround with safety barrier
- Design Specialties hand crafted overlays
- Natural Gas
- Liquid Propane
Glass Viewing Area
- 18-1/2” H x 52-3/4” W
Installation Support Center
View technical specification drawings, preview or download the most current manuals, brochures and repair guides.
|Manual||Specifications||Repair Guide||Brochures||FAQ’s||Technical Support|
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.