60″ Slim Indoor or Outdoor Built-in only Electric Fireplace with a black steel surround
Vista Slim Series … “it’s all about having choices”
The beautiful VISTA-BI-60-7 Electric Fireplace is designed to give you the most flexible options in a fireplace, making it a perfect choice for your home, office or outdoor living space.
Our Vista Slim Series with black steel surround comes in 50”, 60” and 72” lengths. As well you get to choose which depth you want – 7” (1 piece log set).
Full Frame Viewing Area
Our built – in line of fireplaces gives you the option to install your fireplace using your own choice of finishing material built right to the glass, which creates a “clean face” design, or you can use the contemporary black metal surround that comes standard with the unit.
A Kaleidoscope of colour
The Vista Slim Series features a lively and vibrant multi-color flame set. With a simple click of the remote, you can change the Duel Flame colour presentation from blue to purple to violet to orange or yellow. In addition to the log sets, included is the unique Himalayan salt crystals and sable fire glass. The 12″ deep models come equipped with ambient canopy lighting designed to bathe the media in 13 hues of color.
How is the heat emitted from a Vista Series Fireplace?
To better move the heat, the viewing area glass is uniquely angled backwards to allow heat to cascade down over the front of the fireplace. The heater and fan are located in the top of the unit.
All Vista units that are installed outdoors or in moisture intense conditions must use the stainless steel cover. Proof of purchase of the cover is required for any warranty claims.
The Sierra Flame Advantage
All Sierra Flame units are manufactured with the highest quality parts available, from the smallest component to the 18-20 gauge body and stainless steel burner. Our units are designed for ease of installation and servicing and our focus is on keeping the styles fresh and current. As well, our realistic and exceptionally large flame is a noticeable feature that sets us apart from the competition. Our standard units include upgrades that would be costly add-ons with other suppliers like the remote control, quality fire glass media and decorative rock set. We offer to you a finely tuned selection of units — focusing on quality not quantity and hope that you choose a Sierra Flame fireplace to enjoy for years to come!
[tabby title=”Specs”] [tabby title=”Features”]
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Cover MUST be purchased if installing outdoors
- Multi -Colour Flame: Change from Yellow, Golden, Red, Blue to Purple to Violet, with just the click of a remote
- Approx. heating area 400-500 sq. ft.
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- 12″ models have 2 flame sets
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Remote control for flame and heater
- Full frame viewing – unit allows for choice of finishing material to come right to glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box, it is up to you if you want to use it or not
- 12″ Deep models: Himalayan rystal Salt, Sable glass, an 11 piece log set and ambient canopy lighting in 13 colours
- 7″ Slim models: Himalayan Crystal Salt, Sable glass, an 1 piece log set *no ambient canopy lighting
- Optional surround finishes available through Design Specialties
Available in 8 popular colours, the optional hand finished overlay is Hand finished made to order. Shipped direct from Design Specialties – 3-6 weeks – Shipping is extra.
- Ancient Bronze
- Aztec Gold
- Metro Steel
- Sierra Copper
- Cast Iron
- Copper Fire
- Forged Iron
Optional Steel Overlays
Steel Finishes – Powder Coats:
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.