Vista Series of Electric Fireplaces
Vista Slim Series … “it’s all about having choices”
The Vista Series of built-in electric fireplaces have been designed to give you maximum in flexibility in selecting a unit that perfectly suits your needs. This stunning line of built-in electric fireplaces offers 50”- 72” length units. These units are also available in Deep (12”) or Slim (7”) depths and in indoor or outdoor rated models.
You choose what works best for your residential or commercial application.
Our units give you multiple length and depth options as well as giving you the ability to install your fireplace with your choice of finishing material built right to the glass for a “clean face” design or using the provided black metal surround. Your choice – your design!
- Vibrant Fire & Ice flame set, with just a click of your remote you can easily change
- True clean face install options
- 12” or 7” depth options
- Massive glass viewing area
- Hard wire ready
- Unique multi color state-of-the-art flame
- 12″ models feature: ‘Dual Flame’ technology features two flame sets
- Latest LED light technology
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Heater and fan
- Approx. heating area 400 – 500 sq. ft.
- Remote control for flame and heater
- NEW Outdoor rated models
- Models are designed to be built-in and allow for the finishing material to be built right up to the glass edge or, the included surround can be used as an alternate finish option.
- Design Specialties surround options available for an additional charge – View Finishes – View Overlays
Incredible media options:
- The 12” models come with ambient canopy lighting in 13 colors, Himalayan salt crystals, sable fire glass and an impressive 11 piece log set.
- The 7” models come with Himalayan salt crystals, sable fire glass and a 1 piece log set. No ambient canopy lighting on 7” models.
The fireplaces in the Vista Series come with: Full Frame Viewing Area and A Kaleidoscope of colour.
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.